NGC GmbH Announces Revised PMG Services and Fees for 2021
Posted on 12/17/2020
NGC International GmbH (NGC GmbH), the German affiliate of Paper Money Guaranty™ (PMG®), has updated its submission forms and fees for 2021. A full list of changes for PMG submissions to the Munich office is below.
All fees include 19% VAT, if applicable.
PMG Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough – fee changed to € 300 + 1% Fair Market Value (FMV).
- High Value WalkThrough – service discontinued; use Unlimited Value WalkThrough instead.
- Modern – cutoff date is now 1957 to present.
- Mixed Vintage – cutoff date is now Pre-1957.
- Mixed Modern – cutoff date is now 1957 to present.
PMG Add-On Services
- Custom Holder – Small and Large – combined into one service named Custom Holder; fee is Tier + € 30.
- Custom ReHolder – Small and Large – combined into one service named Custom ReHolder; fee is € 35.
- High Value Custom ReHolder – Small and Large – combined into one service named High Value Custom ReHolder; fee is € 85.
For a complete list of 2021 PMG GmbH Services & Fees, click here.
NGC GmbH paid collector members can submit their notes directly to NGC GmbH. Not an NGC GmbH member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in January at PMGnotes.de. Paper submission forms can be requested from NGC GmbH by calling +49 (0) 89 550 66 780 or emailing [email protected]. All notes received by NGC GmbH after January 1, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to fees and forms for other PMG offices will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!